Fuel your passion for Christ. Become a champion.
Share your passion for Christ through an amazing platform and turn your passion into a life changing reality for those in need. Bring your expertise, passion and skills and become a voice for the voiceless. Become a champion today.
Our Champions Program provides the opportunity to network, share experiences, and gain insights from a robust community of Christians advancing God’s Kingdom. We’ve built in three dynamic ways to help create for you a special experience:
- Leadership Training: online training webinars and resources
- Champions’ Social: face-to-face networking events across Canada
- Champions’ Vibe: monthly blog offering a unique missionary perspective
Are you eligible to become a Champion?
Partners International’s Champions are required to meet the following criteria:
- Be a committed Christian serving in your community
- Must be available to participate in monthly meetings and training webinars (2-4 hours per month)
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of 12 months
- Must be comfortable with advocating on behalf of a ministry partner
Consider the impact and skills you could share:
Networking | Leadership | Evangelism | Fundraising | Administration | Business Advice | Public Speaking | Event Coordination
- Spiritual Development
- Expect to be stretched and challenged through our leadership opportunities
- Lead / Co-lead a Partners International Discovery Trip and see first hand the tangible impact of being a Champion
- Leadership Development
- Grow and mature through a series of training and webinars that will equip you to generate much needed funds to support specific priority projects and programs
- Networking Opportunities
- Create and attend awareness and networking events to strengthen Canada’s spiritual climate for ministry advancement
Becoming a Champion. What to Expect:
- Complete an online application form and attach your resume and/or your LinkedIn profile
- A Partners International representative will follow up with you in a brief phone call to share more about the program and answer any questions you may have
- You will be guided through an online orientation
- Complete an initial goal setting meeting that help define your role and goals as a Champion
- You will then participate in regular check-in meetings to see how things are progressing
Are you ready to become a Champion?
Click the button below to complete an online application form or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more information.