Latest ministry update from Nepal!
We want to express our sincere heart of gratitude to our partners in bringing glory to the Gospel of Jesus Christ in Nepal. We highly appreciate your prayers, sacrificial support, faithful partnership, and heartfelt concern to uplift us here in the Good Friends of Nepal ministry. It is our great privilege and joy to share this update with you.
UPG Training program of GFN has been one of the leading and effective training programs now and have been training the men and women as for the Harvesters who are committed to the Gospel of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
STORY: UPG TRAINING GRADUATE
Mr. Nabin Thapa is a newly baptized young man who recently graduated from UPG training in May 2020. His parents are not Christians, and he was the only believer from his family. This caused him lots of problems. After returning from the training center, he prayed and fasted for his family and led his brother to Christ. The brothers then prayed and fasted for the rest of the family. As a result of their continued prayers, their parents are now open to the Gospel, and the relationships in the family are no longer strained by the brother’s choice to follow Christ. Their parents want to come to church. Four others have come to the Lord and are getting ready for the water baptism in Ramechhap.
- Kindly pray for the ministry plans for the next 12 months and the achievements of our goal.
- Pray for God's wisdom and guidance to do His ministry according to His perfect will so that we may be able to honour Him.
- Pray for all our GFN church planters, evangelist, office workers and UPG graduates for their safety, ministry, and families.
- Pray for the need for church buildings to be met in the various ministry fields of GFN.
- Pray for the country Nepal's government as they are against Christian activities.
- Let's continue to pray against the coronavirus and for God's mercy towards us all.
- Pray of all the NVOH children for their good health, studies and single women whom we serve to find strength in the Lord.
IN THE PAST YEAR
11,718 people heard the gospel | 2,236 new believers | 223 baptized
400 children and youth impacted | 35 received training